The Math Tutoring Center will offer in-person and online tutoring for the Fall 2021 semester.
In-Person Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Monday – Thursday 10:00am – 6:30pm
Online Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 8:00pm
Friday and Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm
In-Person Services Offered
- One-on-one tutoring by appointment. Appointments start at the top of the hour. Tutoring will begin week 2.
- “Walk-in” tutoring sessions, if tutors are available.
- Appointments are of 45-minute duration.
- In-Center textbook checkout.
- TI Graphing calculator rental program. $15 rental fee. To start the rental process, click on the link below.
Online Services Offered
- “Walk-in” sessions via Zoom video conferencing platform only.
How to access the Math Tutoring Center
The Math Tutoring Center has temporarily moved to E3–220, the Writing Center. Students must check-in at the front desk with a valid LACCD student ID.
Use the link https://laccd.zoom.us/j/2826992352
**Make sure your device has video and audio accessibility.
Student must haves for a tutoring session
- A file, picture of the original question(s) or student's work ready to use in-person or upload on Zoom.
- A list of questions to be addressed during the session.
- When online, be present in an environment with minimal distractions.
Math Tutoring Center Hours:
Friday & Saturday:
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.