Common elements of the MESA undergraduate Program
- Academic Excellence Workshops cluster students in core courses so they can study together and excel academically.
- Tutoring is provided for all MESA students in the MESA Study Center.
- Academic advising helps students choose courses and fulfill prerequisites.
- The MESA Study Center provides a group and individual study area.
- Career Development is offered through field trips to industry sites and presentations from guest professionals about career options.
- Scholarships, Internships and financial aid assistance.
For more information, please contact the
MESA Program Director, Dr. Djuradj Babic
Location: Room E7-210B
Telephone: (323) 780-6730