- Student Learning Outcomes
- Learning Assessment Committee
- Find Your Student Learning Outcomes
- Personal Growth and Enrichment
- 2012 SLO Proficiency Portfolio
- eLumen 1 - Faculty Guide for eLumen: Entering Assessment Data
- eLumen 2 - Faculty Guide for eLumen: Importing Assessment Data from Excel
Faculty Privacy in eLumen
eLumen is structurally designed to provide the most possible anonymity and privacy for faculty members. Individual faculty members are the only users in eLumen that can view their own section-level data. Department Coordinators (aka: Department Chairs) and Discipline Coordinators (aka: Department Facilitators) and Data Stewards (the members of the Learning Assessment Office) can view course, discipline, and department-level reports that only show aggregated data at the respective level. They cannot go into eLumen and view an individual instructor's section-level data. They cannot view data for specific students. In the spirit of transparency, all users should know that the only exception to this is if only one section of a course is offered, then there is no way to mask the privacy of the individual instructor in the various reports.
If you have any questions or concerns about this or other aspects of eLumen, please contact the Learning Assessment Office.
LAC Meeting Schedule