- Institutional Effectiveness
- OIEA Staff
- Research Request
- College at a Glance
- College Plans
- Program Review and Annual Update Plans
- Hiring Prioritization
- Institutional Effectiveness Goals Framework
- Institution-Set Standards
- Program Viability
- Reports and Presentations
- Research Staff Professional Development
The strategic planning structure at East Los Angeles College reflects the college's commitment to shared governance and to obtaining campus-wide and community input on college goals and objectives that will shape the college’s future. All college plans represent the culmination of a data-driven approach to improving student outcomes.
In these pages, you will find valuable information on institutional planning, the committees that guide that planning, the program review process, and annual update reports for the College's departments and units.