- Institutional Effectiveness
- Annual Update Plans
- College at a Glance
- College Plans
- Enrollment Management Committee
- Institutional Effectiveness Goals Framework
- Hiring Prioritization
- Institution-Set Standards
- Meet the OIE Staff
- Program Viability
- Reports and Presentations
- Research Request
- Research Staff Professional Development
The strategic planning structure at East Los Angeles College reflects the college's commitment to shared governance and to obtaining campus-wide and community input on college goals and objectives that will shape the college’s future. All college plans represent the culmination of a data-driven approach to improving student outcomes.
In these pages, you will find valuable information on institutional planning, the committees that guide that planning, the program review process, and annual update reports for the College's departments and units.