Community of Practice (COP)
- Professional Development
- Calendar of Events
- COVID-19 Resources
- Well-Being In these Stressful Times
- Online Trainings
- PD Flex Information
- Faculty Resources
- Teaching & Learning Series
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Information
- Community of Practice (COP)
- Online Flex
- New Faculty Institute
- ELAC Employee Recognition
- Employee Handbooks
- Professional Development Committee Minutes, Agenda, and Bylaws
Our Community of Practice (CoP)
The purpose of our CoP is:
- to develop the members’ capabilities.
- to exchange knowledge.
- to build expertise.
Our CoP offers a forum to discuss and collaborate on best teaching practices. What holds the CoP together is the passion, commitment, and the collective experience of its members.
Our CoP’s intention is
- to develop a campus-wide plan to create a community of support.
- to identify professional development needs.
- to offer suggestions for workshops.
- to develop a lab of innovative and student-centered strategies to ensure student success.
We welcome all members of the ELAC community to join our CoP. Because we have a holistic approach to education, we value the voices and input of all campus constituents and friends.
Would you like to lead a Workshop?
COP Meeting and Book Club Dates
Hours & Location
8:00am - 5:30pm