2012 SLO Proficiency Portfolio
Click on each link below for our narrative response and links to our evidence:
- Student learning outcomes and authentic assessments are in place for courses, programs, support services, certificates and degrees.
- There is widespread institutional dialogue about the results of assessment and identification of gaps.
- Decision-making includes dialogue on the results of assessment and is purposefully directed toward aligning institution-wide practices to support and improve student learning.
- Appropriate resources continue to be allocated and fine-tuned.
- Comprehensive assessment reports exist and are completed and updated on a regular basis.
- Course student learning outcomes are aligned with degree student learning outcomes.
- Students demonstrate awareness of goals and purposes of courses and programs in which they are enrolled.