Through the Community Services Department people can learn new skills, meet new
friends, develop hobbies, and participate in recreational and special
interest classes*. Programs include arts and crafts, music, dance,
fitness, sports, educational and career development classes. Classes are
offered for nearly every age group from toddlers to seniors.
* Community Services classes are not-for-credit, short-term, and fee based.
CLICK HERE to view our listings online, select your courses and check out using your credit card.
CLICK HERE to download a PDF version of our current catalog of classes.
Program of Service (SSO) Outcomes:
- Increase the Community Services presence in the local community. Offer educational and recreational courses to meet the needs of the members of the community.
- Provide class offerings that positively contribute to the personal or professional development of participants.
- Increase Community Services participants’ satisfaction with the services and educational and recreational opportunities provided by the department.
- Increase the awareness and use of the Community Services online registration system.