MESA is an academic enrichment program that serves educationally disadvantaged students to prepare for and graduate from a two to four year college or university with a math-based degree in areas such as engineering, the sciences, computer science, and mathematics. MESA offers a pipeline of curricular and extra-curricular services from elementary school through university levels to increase the numbers of students who graduate with degrees in Math, Science and Engineering.
Since 1994, ELAC MESA has provided support for students who have the potential to excel and who make a commitment to work hard.
- Academic Excellence & Professional Development Workshops.
- Textbook and Graphing Calculator loans.
- Assistance in the Transfer Process.
- Career Advising.
- Tutoring & Student Study Center.
- Links with Student and Professional Organizations
- Scholarships and Internships
- Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Pre-Med/Pre-Vet or Architecture student.
- Enrolled in Math 125 or above, and minimum 2.8 GPA.
Mesa Community College Program (MCCP) is a partnership of the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office, and the University of California.