Welcome to Information Technology Department
manager, College Information Systems, leads and facilitates
technology programs in support of teaching and innovation, with
focus on academic, administrative, and infrastructure
Working with campus and District-wide
committees, the manager encourages technical innovation and
development of a robust and dependable technology
To view our InfoTech team, click
Our Services Included:
- Web-base e-mail system for both Administrative and Academic environment using Microsoft Exchange 2003.
- Online Learning Management System. Etudes and Academic Portal.
- High Speed, secure data network.
- Several computer labs with a myriad of softwares installed for instructional requirements.
- Campus-wide high bandwidth wireless capabilities for both Administrative and Academic environments.
- Smart Classrooms stations in several classrooms have modernized the methods of teaching and instructions.
- Technical HelpDesk Support for the entire College Community.
- GoPrint a campus wide printing solution for the Academic Environment.
- Student and Employee ID System used to print photo ID.
- Instructional Faculty Video Systems using Echo360, Starbak Interactive Network Video (video display, streaming, & teleconference recording), and QuickTime Streaming Server.
- SMS/MOM - System Management Server / Microsoft Operations Manager.
- Macintosh/PC hardware inventory and software metering.
- Website development for departments and College programs.