The Information Technology Department has worked diligently on not only providing the best service possible to the ELAC campus community but also delivering a myriad of cutting edge technology that has put East Los Angeles College as fore front of instructional technology within Community Colleges. We have listed below several projects that we have worked on for the past few years.
- Administrative Computing Network
- Active Directory
- New Backup Solution
- Power Management System - New UPS System
- Replace Old servers
- Network Upgrades
- Single Sign-On (SSO) and removal of Novell
- Faculty/Staff ID Cards
- Office 2013 Upgrade
Academic Computing Environment (ACE)
- Computer Labs - Faculty/Student Login Accounts:
- Microsoft Exchange - Faculty/Student e-mail.
- Faculty, Student, class, and discipline e-mail lists.
- GoPrint - Printing Solution.
- CI Track - Positive Attendance Tracking.
- CI Badge - Student ID cards.
- Interactive Network Video (video display, streaming, & teleconference recording)
- Quicktime video streaming services.
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal - Faculty, Student, Class - Portal sites.
- SMS/MOM - System Management Server / Microsoft Operations Manager.
- Macintosh/PC hardware inventory and software metering.
- Office 2013 Upgrade.
- New Smart Classrooms.
- Campus-wide Network
- Network Security Enhancement.
- New Website.
- Interactive IT Helpdesk including remote support.
- Verdiem - Power Management for PC Networks.
- VoIP Phone.
- Extend network to Rosemead site.
- Video conferencing System.
Welcome to the newly designed IT Website. Please browse around the website to learn more about the technology that has been implemented within recent years. We have normalized the new website navigation on the left hand side to make it easier for you to find your technological needs. Also, please refer to our FAQ page as well.