- Walk-in use of computers, headsets, webcams, language software and CD-ROMs.
Spanish (Audio and video)
- ¿Cómo se dice...? 8th edition (Interactive practice exercises: listening, grammar, reading, vocabulary, writing, games)
ESL (Audio and video)
- Future: English for Results, Levels 1-5 (Interactive practice activities: listening, reading, dialogue, vocabulary)
- Center Stage Levels 1-4 (Interactive exercises: vocabulary, grammar, listening)
Japanese (Audio only)
- Genki 1 & 2 (Listening Comprehension)
Chinese (Audio only)
- Integrated Chinese Level 1 (Basic dialogue and vocabulary)
- ESL tutoring for all ELAC students. Please check Calendar of Events for time and dates.
- Spanish tutoring for all ELAC students. Please check Calendar of Events for time and dates.
- Printing using GoPrint (dollar bills only): black and white--0.5 cents per page, color--0.25 cents per page
Weekly and Ongoing Workshops and Activities
ESL Conversation Café
- During Spring Semester 2016, every Thursday 11 a.m.-12 p.m. We may add additional dates and times, so please check our Calendar of Events.
- Join us for a lively hour of common conversation topics you can later use with your friends and neighbors!
- Bring your own lunch or enjoy free refreshments!
- Bring in conversation questions YOU have! We would love to help you find the right words or phrases!
ESL and Spanish Pronunciation Practice
- During Spring Semester 2016, every Tuesday 12:30-1:30 p.m. We may add additional dates and times, so please check our Calendar of Events.
- Work with native speakers of English and Spanish to help refine and perfect your pronunciation.
- Join us throughout Spring 2016 for screenings of critically acclaimed foreign films. Check the Calendar of Events for showtimes.
- Some screenings will be followed by discussion and review in the language of the film.
- Bring your lunch, popcorn or snacks!