Home > Current Students > Student Resources > Academic Computing Environment > Wireless Network Access Instructions:
Wireless Network Access Instructions:
- Right-click on the wireless network connection icon in the notification area, and
then click View Available Wireless Networks.
If you cannot find wireless network connection in the notification area click Start, click Connect to, double-click on Wireless Network Connections, and then click View Available Wireless Networks.
- Click on the wireless network that you want to connect to, and then click Connect.
- Open a Web browser. You should automatically be redirected to ELAC Cisco Clean Access
Note: if you do not have Cisco Clean Access ActiveX web client you will be prompted to install the Cisco Clean Access ActiveX web client. Click on the Information bar near the top of your browser and install the Cisco Clean Access ActiveX web client.
- Enter your ACE username and password, and then click on Continue.
- On the Network Security Notice page Click on launch Cisco NAC Web Agent.
- The Cisco NAC Web Agent will check your computer for all required security policies.
If your computer meets these requirements then you will be allowed to ELAC Wireless
Network. Otherwise you will be redirected to an appropriate website to install the
required patches or antivirus software.