- You are required to fill out the Test Request form 3 DAYS BEFORE your scheduled exam.
- You are required to discuss a scheduled time for your exam with your professor.
- It is highly advised to take your exam during our business hours. (Exceptions may apply if approved by Disability Specialist
- If you have an evening or weekend class you are required to make arrangements with your professor as to where and when you will take the exam.
- If you are unable to attend the day of your scheduled exam you are required to contact your professor in addition to the DSP&S office.
- Remember, DSP&S is an accommodating testing place we are not responsible for making any arrangements or changes with your professors.