POSITIVE ATTENDANCE ONLY
Some sections require only Positive Attendance hours and no grades. The system will automatically guide you to the page that is appropriate for the section.
Positive Attendance Hours are due within five work days of the end of a section.
The Positive Attendance function is available two weeks prior to the end of a section.
Login to LACCD FACULTY SERVICES - INSTRUCTOR SYSTEM
Note your electronic signature number for this session, then click Continue.
On your FACULTY-Main Menu page, select section and click on Assign Grades or on Record Positive Attendance.
For these sections, the Positive Attendance Hours page is displayed listing all students with status.
Input in the PosAtt Hr box the total number of hours each student participated. Hours
may be submitted for both active and inactive students.
Do not use the MaxHr box without proof that the student actually participated all hours.
Max Term Hours: for the section is listed on the right side of the page header.
Click Continue button at the bottom of the list. Invalid entries will be outlined in red and trigger an error message.
Confirmation page displays student and grades to be submitted for this session. The number of students is listed below the list.
- Click Back button to make changes
- Click Submit button to continue
- Electronic Signature pop-up appears.
- Enter the 4-digit number provided at log-in.
- Or click on the Can't remember e-signature? link to provide your password and display your number.
- Input number and click Submit button.
- Submit Processed page is displayed.
- Print link is at bottom of page.
- Go to View Roster link to print roster or to view grades submitted.
- Return to Roster link to submit more grades.
Note: Blank hour boxes can be completed and submitted at a later time. Total hours may be changed on-line and the new total will replace the prior submission.