Home > Faculty & Staff > Faculty & Staff Resources > Professional Development > Professional Development Online Resources
Professional Development Online Resources
Links to online resources
Internal Online Resources
- Teaching and Learning Center - The TLC is located in F5-321 and offers technical support to faculty and staff who would like to enhance and/or learn more about technology.
External Online Resources
- @ONE - http://www.onefortraining.org/ - @ONE makes it easy for California Community College faculty and staff to learn how to use technology to enhance student learning and success. @ONE's programs provide training, online resources and support for free - or at a very low cost.
- California Virtual Campus - http://www.cvc.edu/ - This site was created under the auspices of the Chancellor's Office for the use by California Community Colleges.
- Community College League of California (CCLC) - www.ccleague.org The League publishes general resources and directories, policy papers, and resources for trustees, CEOs, and college staff.
- Online Resources about Student Learning Outcomes - http://www.4faculty.org/docs/slo_resources.htm
- American Council on Education Department Chair Online Resource Center - http://www.acenet.edu/resources/chairs/
- The Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations - http://www.eiconsortium.org/
- Teaching College Students with Disabilities: A Selection of Online Resources for Faculty and Staff - http://cte.udel.edu/disabilities.htm
- Campus Technology Magazine - http://campustechnology.com