The below are clickable links to offer quick information for the following student services:
Apply for Admission to ELAC: Apply online for admission to East Los Angeles College
- Registration Information: Within 24-48 hours (weekend and holidays excluded) of submitting your application, the Admissions Office will process your application and e-mail you general registration information including your ELAC Student ID Number.
- To Register for an online course, follow the registration procedures and put in the section number of the online course.
- To add an online course, go to the Student Portal Login and request to add.
Student Information System: Within this sytem you can:
- Add or update your email address
- View your registration appointment
- View placement results
- Add/Drop Classes
- View and pay fees
- Check your class schedule
- Check your holds
- View your personal information
- Change you PIN
- View your grades
- View class subject
- View your unoffical transcript
- Check the status of your Financial Aid application
- Request Voter information
Financial Aid: Information and downloadable application for financial aid and scholarships
Etudes Login Help: If you are having difficulty loggin in, remember to check the FAQ's and login directions under Course Login. If you have questions concerning the ELAC Distance Learning Program or individual courses, please email email@example.com
Library: Research help from an online chat service. This service is prepared to answer reference questions and provide brief information about your local library. The normal session is less than 15 minutes. The librarian can either give you the answer, or show you how to find the answer yourself next time, if you like.
Counseling: The Counseling Department is here to serve all current and prospective students of East Los Angeles College. Our counselors can help you develop a plan to reach your goals whether you want to transfer from ELAC to a university, earn an Associate degree or career certificate, or take courses for your own personal development. (Click on the title to access sites.)
Bookstore: On-line book ordering - Go to East Los Angeles College web site, click on the ELAC Bookstore Quick Link or go to http://bookstore.elac.edu, order your book(s), and pick it (them) up the next day.
Online Writing Lab (OWL): ELAC is now offering an Online Writing Center (OWL) to students enrolled in any courses. Online tutoring is delivered using an online course management system similar to ETUDES, but offers an interactive interface where students can view their tutor and vice versa via webcams. The student can see the tutor providing guidance through an interactive white board. The focus of the tutoring session is on thesis development, paragraph focus and development and overall essay focus. It is NOT for proofreading.