ELAC Acceptance Days
Get a preview of what ELAC has to offer you. Attend and learn more about:
- The College Promise
- Certificates, Associate Degree, & University Transfer majors
- Selecting your major and developing a student educational plan to achieve it
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HIGH SCHOOL COUNSELORS
- Please RSVP for your students by selecting a date above. You may contact Leo Rosas
in the Assessment Center at (323) 415-4160 or you may submit a request via email (email@example.com). Please be ready to provide the following information:
- Name of your High School
- Date you are requesting
- Campus you wish to visit (ELAC Monterey Park Campus or South Gate Education Center)
- Number of High School Seniors participating in your Acceptance Day event
Note: The minimum required is 25 students. The maximum is 45 students.
- The last day of Class Instruction (last day of school)
- All students are required to submit an ELAC Admission Application online. Please click
on “Apply Online” at the top of the webpage. Please have your students apply for Summer 2018.
Note: If your High School Seniors will be attending for Summer 2018 and the last day of instruction is after June 11, 2018 they will require a Supplemental Application for Admission of Students in Grades K-12 for the Summer 2018 session.
Please continue to visit the webpage for further information. Thank you.