INTERESTED IN JOINING
THE EOPS PROGRAM??
EOPS is accepting applications for
NEW STUDENTS FOR SPRING 2015
Dec 15, 2014 - Dec 19, 2014
(or until space permits)
(FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE)
Eligible EOPS students ONLY
Check if you are eligible for the
Spring 2015 Book Grant starting
February 2, 2015 on the list posted outside the EOPS Office.
If you have any question, feel free to call:
(323) 265-8769 Main Campus
Location: E-1 Building, 2nd Floor - Room 227
E.O.P.S. is a state funded student support program that helps students who have not done well in school in the past, or thought that they did not have the money or language skills to attend college. In addition, EOPS helps students maintain satisfactory progress to stay in college. The programs and services are designed to help students successfully take the best steps necessary to pursue and achieve their goals.
EOPS Program Video
- Be a California resident
- Be enrolled as a full-time student (12 units or more)
- Have fewer than seventy (70) units of degree applicable college credit Qualify to receive a Board of Governors Waiver (BOGW - Enrollment Fee Waiver)
- Be determined to be educationally eligible by the program
Students who are determined EOPS eligible may receive the following benefits:
- Registration and enrollment assistance
- Educational planning and goal advisement
- Program review and follow-up
- University transfer assistance
- Book Grants and Bus Passes (monetary award)
- Assistance in completion of financial aid applications
- Development workshops
- Cultural activities
- Single Parent Program (See CARE)
The EOPS Office has relocated to the Bldg: SW and Rm: ST (adjacent to the North-West Parking Lot). See the Campus Map for the exact location. The hours are 8:30am to 7:30pm, Monday through Thursday, 8:30pm to 4:30pm Friday.
For more information, contact the EOPS Office at (323) 265-8769.