Congratulations! You have been issued a new Microsoft Office 365 Account.
Your new email address: District-[username]@email.laccd.edu
You will now have access to a wide variety of tools offered by Microsoft such as Office 365.
Office 365 comes with a variety of new features such as:
- Hosted email: Get business-class email, calendar, and 50 GB of storage space per user.
- Web conferencing: Conduct meetings over the web with HD video conferencing, screen sharing, and instant messaging.
- Office Web Apps: Create and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files via a web browser.
- SkyDrive Pro gives each user 25 GB of personal storage they can access from anywhere and that syncs with their PC. Easily share files internally and externally and control who sees and edits them.
Here's how to access your account.
- Go to www.outlook.com/laccd.edu
- Your username is the same as your SAP Portal account username + @faculty.laccd.edu (i.e.SmithJo@faculty.laccd.edu)
- Your temporary password is '8' + your 2-digit birth month (i.e. May = 05) + The first letter of last name (i.e. Lee) + The last 4 digits of SSN (i.e. ***-**-2345) = Ex:805L2345.
- The password is case sensitive.
- You will be asked to reset your password at first login.
Please find a link to an FAQ page below:
If you have any questions, please contact the webmaster at email@example.com
LACCD IT Team