- Francisco C. Rodriguez, Chancellor, Ph.D.
- Melinda A. Nish, Interim Deputy Chancellor, Ed.D.
- Robert B. Miller, Vice Chancellor of Finance and Resource Development, DPA
- Ryan M. Cornner, Vice Chancellor of Educational Programs and Institutional Effectiveness, Ed.D.
- Albert J. Roman, Vice Chancellor of Human Resources, DPA
- Jeffrey M. Prieto, General Counsel, J.D.
- Thomas Hall, Acting Chief Facilities Executive, Ed.S.
ELAC Allied Health Director 2020 Mentor Award WinnerPosted: May/28/2020 11:59 AM
Monterey Park, CA – The East Los Angeles College (ELAC) Allied Health program director Monica Thurston received the California Health Information Association’s (CHIA) 2020 Mentor Award.
ELAC Foundation Secures Laptops for Addiction Studies StudentsPosted: Apr/21/2020 2:44 PM
Monterey Park, CA – So far the California Prison Industry Authority (CalPIA) has donated over $26,000 worth Laptops to ELAC Foundation to help ELAC’s Addiction Studies Department.
ELAC Student Services NewsletterPosted: Apr/15/2020 1:46 PM
Hello again Husky, First, we want to express our hope that you, your family, your loved ones, and your friends all are safe, healthy, and well...
We are all in this together! Husky Strong!Posted: Mar/27/2020 2:19 PM
Whew! What rapid change there has been in our ELAC community and in the world. We know that this crisis has produced stress and quick adaptations – but these challenges won’t linger forever.