- Health Information Technology
- Health Information Coding Specialist Curriculum Map
- Academic Calendar
- Student grievance procedure
- Curriculum Map
- Programs Application
- Registered Health Information Technology Apprenticeship Program
- Interventional Radiology Coding
- Cancer Information Management
- Learn More About Health Information Technology
- Faculty & Staff
Student grievance procedure
The purpose of the Student Grievance Procedures is to provide a prompt and equitable means for resolving student grievances. The procedures enumerated in Administrative Regulation E-55 shall be available to any student or applicant for admission, who believes a college decision or action has adversely affected his or her status, rights, and/ or privileges as a student. Administrative Regulation E-55 specifies the procedures when grades may be changed because they were given as the result of mistake, fraud, bad faith, or incompetence. Additional information is available at http://www.elac.edu/Student-Services/Student-Resources/Ombudsperson.
Copies of the procedures are also available through the office of the President and the office of Student Services located in E1 or by calling 323-265-8778.