- Online Classes
- How do I take online classes at ELAC?
- Next Steps - After registering for an online class
- How to Add a Class on the Student Portal
- Waitlist Policy for Closed Classes
- Instructor Resources
- Canvas Training and Support
- Accessibility Guidelines
- Zoom Resources
- Canvas Support for Students
- New SIS Student Resources
- Online Student Support Services
- Certificate, degree and transfer requirements
- Pre-Assessment Quiz
- Instructional Software
- Online Staff
- Step to Success
Canvas Training and Support
DE Certified Training
To become DE certified with LACCD, there are two 4-week trainings, Introduction to Teaching with Canvas (ITC) and Introduction to Online Teaching and Learning (IOTL), that faculty needs to complete in order to teach online asynchronously beginning Fall 2021.
Faculty can sign up for the ITC and IOTL trainings offered by the LACCD on VRC.
Training Registration on VRC:
LACCD | Introduction to Teaching with Canvas, January 3 to January 28
LACCD | Introduction to Online Teaching and Learning, February 21 to March 18
Please first sign into the SIS (https://mycollege.laccd.edu) before clicking on the training registration link above in order to be able to access the registration page on VRC.