- Information Technology Department
- Student IT Services
- Faculty & Staff IT Services
- Academic Computing Environment
- College Email
- SIS Portal (Faculty and Students)
- Info Tech Security
- District Policies
- Web Accessibility
East Los Angeles College has worked with the LACCD in efforts to provide a robust email system that will allow all ELAC employees and students to access the same email system via the web called MyMail. To better understand how to use your email system, please refer to the group that you are categories under on the left side menu. Please select either students or employees (staff, faculty, and administration).
If you already know your account information please login on the login button to the right.
Faculty MyMail FAQ
Employee Login Name and Default Password Format
- Employee username is your SAP user ID or the same admin email username you been using to login into your office computer. This username will be appended with @laccd.edu email address. Example employee ID’s: smithj or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employee default passwords will consist of:
1.) 8@ + the month of your birthdate (MM) + the first character of your last name (capitalized) + the last 4 digits of your SSN
2.) For example, Joe Smith, who was born on August 9th, and has SSN xxx-xx-1234, his default password would be: 8@08S1234
Once you have successfully logged in, you will be required to update your password.