- Institutional Effectiveness
- Vision for Success Goals
- Institution-Set Standards
- OIEA Staff
- Research Request
- Program Review and Annual Update Plans
- Enrollment Schedule Development
- College Plans
- Hiring Prioritization
- Program Viability
- Reports and Presentations
- Research Staff Professional Development
East Los Angeles College is committed to a faculty-driven hiring prioritization process that ensures new hires are aligned to the college's priorities and meet data-driven standards. The information in the data packs below will help departments and non-instructional areas evaluate the impact of potential faculty hires. The Hiring Prioritization form is composed of two parts:
- Section A: Staffing and Funding - measures the need for an additional faculty member based on reaching the 75/25 full-time to adjunct ratio (instructional areas) or on reaching target student-to-faculty ratios (non-instructional areas). These values are normalized based on the size of the areas. This portion of the form also asks areas to state information concerning the financial impact of additional hires.
- Section B: Educational Program - asks areas to state how a prospective hire is aligned to the area's Program Review Self-Evaluation and Program Plan. This portion also allows areas to discuss how a prospective hire will enhance the department or the college.
Due as part of the Program Review Self-Evaluation or Annual Update Plan submission.