- Institutional Effectiveness
- Data and Accountability
- Research Request
- Program Review and Annual Update Plans
- Enrollment Schedule Development
- College Plans
- Shared Governance Handbook
- Hiring Prioritization
- Program Viability
- Reports and Presentations
- OIEA Staff
- Research Staff Professional Development
Reports and Presentations
ELAC Facts in Brief
- ELAC Facts in Brief (Fall 2021)
- ELAC Facts in Brief (Fall 2020)
- ELAC Facts in Brief (Fall 2018)
- ELAC Facts in Brief (Fall 2015)
- ELAC Facts in Brief (Fall 2014)
- ELAC Facts in Brief (Fall 2013)
- ELAC Facts in Brief (Fall 2012)
State of the College Presentations (formerly "Budget Forum")
- 2020-21 Presentation (May 2021)
- 2019-20 Presentation (May 2019)
- 2018-19 Presentation (May 2018)
- 2016-17 Presentation (May 2016)
- 2015-16 Presentation (May 2015)
- 2014-15 Presentation
- 2013-14 Presentation
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System Report
IPEDS is a Federal Dept. of Education system that compiles data from nearly 6,700 postsecondary education institutions across the United States. IPEDS collects institution-level data on students, student charges, program completions, faculty, staff, and finances. The data obtained by IPEDS are used at the federal and state level for policy analysis and development.
- California Community Colleges (CCC) -
web site of the State Chancellor's Office.
- Student Right to Know -
explains the program and provides access to SRTK reports.
- Chancellor's Office Data Mart -
gives access to queryable data from state MIS data system, including Student Demographics, Program Awards, Program Retention and Success rates, and more.
- California Department of Education
- California Postsecondary Education Commission (CPEC) -
the coordinating body for higher education in California. Includes transfer data.