Cash for College Workshop
When: Jan 27, 12:00 PM-2:00 PM
Cash for College Workshops provide FREE, one-on-one assistance to high school seniors, college students & parents to complete 2021-2022 FAFSA, CA Dream Act Application, and Chafee Grant application for foster youth.
Financial Aid Experts will be here to assist you!
East Los Angeles College
Attend a Virtual Cash for College
Zoom Link: https://laccd.zoom.us/j/93721218250
Workshop offered from 12 p.m.—2 p.m.
What do you need to bring:
- Driver’s License, if you have one
- Social Security Card or number, if you have one
- Alien registration #, if you have one
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) number, if you have one
- List of colleges you are interested in attending
- Parents’ 2018 Federal Income Tax Return form, if applicable
- Parents’ 2018 W2s & other records of $$ earned, if applicable
- Student’s 2018 Federal Income Tax Return form, if filed
- Student’s 2018 W2s & other records of $$ earned
- Current bank state-ments, records of investments, & assets
- 2018 Social Security Income
- Child Support amounts received/paid in 2018
- Any other income received in 2019, including untaxed income
Students who were in foster care, or were a dependent or ward of the court, at least one day after the age of 13 may qualify for “Independent Status” for the purposes of the FAFSA and the CA Dream Act and do not need to report their parent or guardian’s information. Neither legal guardians nor foster parents are considered parents when completing the FAFSA or CA Dream Act.