- Professional Development
- Vision Resource Center (FLEX)
- Teaching and Research
- Equity Matters
- Activist Leadership
- Support Services
- Community Building
- ELAC Committee Tech Rental
- Professional Development Committee Minutes, Agenda, and Bylaws
“Being an Advocate of Student Success!”
About the Institute:
- While the faculty contract requires orientation, the Office of Professional Development’s New Faculty Institute (NFI) goes beyond the basic orientation to provide a high-quality, enriching and interactive institute for all participants.
- This 10-month program (August to May) features a unique blend of basic faculty orientation with high-level discussions and action-projects regarding student success.
- New, tenure-track faculty members are empowered to successfully serve the ELAC student body.
- The College Organizational Structure
- Critical Campus Support Services Provided for Students and Faculty
- Key Support Personnel
- College Policies and Procedures
- Curriculum and Academic Policy Oversight
- Pedagogy in Higher Education.
Encourage your new faculty to participate today!
To RSVP, contact the Office of Professional Development by email or by phone.
NFI Meeting Dates
(9 am – 12 pm)