Dream Resources Flyer


Available Services 

Residency Status Questions: Do you have questions about your residency status? You might qualify for in-state tuition and financial aid through the AB 540 and/or SB 68 legislation. We can assist you with your residency status petition. Financial Aid Assistance: Through the California Dream Act and AB 540 / SB 68 legislation, many undocumented students may be eligible for financial aid, scholarships, and other forms of support. The DRC staff is here to assist you as you apply for the CA Dream Act. We can also help connect you with a Financial Aid representative to receive further assistance with your CA Dream Act application and other financial related inquiries. 

 Enrollment and Registration Assistance: We are happy to guide you through the process of becoming a new ELAC student. We also help returning and continuing students with class registration and other services. 

Connect with Resources Learn about the many resources available to you as an ELAC student. Resources include free or lowcost attorney consultations, physical and mental health services, housing support, food banks, among other resources that are available to undocumented students in college.