- Student Health Center
- Eligibility Requirements
- Live Chat
- Services Provided
- Mental Health
- Kognito Training: Help a classmate or student
- Relaxation & Stress Management Resources
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- Support Center
- Sexual Assault Awareness Violence Education Team
- Family PACT
- Lactation Rooms
- Gender Neutral Restrooms
What is Family PACT?
Family PACT is a limited benefits health program that provides family planning services and limited family planning-related services. Benefits include all FDA approved contraceptive methods and supplies, family planning counseling and education, sexually transmitted infection (STIs) testing & treatment, HIV screening, cervical cancer screening, male and female permanent contraception, and limited infertility services. The program also provides access to onsite and prescriptions that can be filled at a pharmacy that accepts Medi-Cal for drugs/supplies covered under Family PACT. Family PACT is not considered health insurance.
- You must be a California resident;
- Your income for your family size must be at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
- The client must have no other source of health care coverage for family planning services, or meet the criteria specified for eligibility with Other Health Coverage and;
- You must have a medical necessity for family planning services.
If you have Medi-Cal or other health coverage that includes family planning services, you cannot use Family PACT. If you qualify, the front desk staff at the Student Health Center can enroll you in the Family PACT Program.
Information taken from the California Department of Health Care Services Family PACT website: http://www.familypact.org
Hours of Operation
In case of emergency,
call ELAC Sheriff:
323-265-8800 or call 911