- Student Health Center
- Eligibility Requirements
- Live Chat
- Services Provided
- Mental Health
- Kognito Training: Help a classmate or student
- Relaxation & Stress Management Resources
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- Support Center
- Sexual Assault Awareness Violence Education Team
- Family PACT
- Lactation Rooms
- Gender Neutral Restrooms
East Los Angeles College provides four lactation rooms for our students, faculty, and staff who are nursing mothers. These rooms are private and are equipped with comfortable arm chairs, electrical outlets, and mini-refrigerators.
- E1 - 138 - Student Services, next to Financial Aid
- F5 – 308 – 3rd floor, next to the Student Health Center
- G1 - 301D - 2nd floor
- South Gate – office C1
Keys are available by request. See the stickers on doors of each lactation room to know where to request the key. The Sheriff’s Office can also open the doors for you.
The attached document above needs Acrobat Reader. Please click here to get it if you do not have Acrobat Reader in your system.
Hours of Operation
In case of emergency,
call ELAC Sheriff:
323-265-8800 or call 911