The Modern Languages Department offers students the opportunity to enrich their educational experience by studying abroad. Students can take French classes in Paris, Japanese in Kyoto, Japan and Spanish classes in Salamanca Spain. Credit is given for all coursework. Click below to learn about Financial Aid.
SPANISH: Summer program in ALICANTE, SPAIN
For more information, please contact Professor Norma Vega, firstname.lastname@example.org.
French: Paris, France
Visit the website: http://www.esaparis.org/
- The summer study in Paris Program is open to anyone 17 years of age and older.
- Up to 8 units of UC/CSU transferable units are given for satisfactory course completion.
- Meets CSU and IGETC certification requirements.
- Beginning-advanced French Language and Civilization courses.
- Financial aid and scholarships are available.
Japanese: Kyoto, Japan
Study Abroad and Financial Aid: Click here!