- Institutional Effectiveness
- Data and Accountability
- Research Request
- Program Review and Annual Update Plans
- Enrollment Schedule Development
- College Plans
- Shared Governance Handbook
- Hiring Prioritization
- Program Viability
- Reports and Presentations
- OIEA Staff
- Research Staff Professional Development
Welcome to The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Advancement
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Advancement (OIEA) supports the College through institutional planning, research, and evaluation of programming. OIEA strives to provide high quality, reliable, consistent, and practical research to inform decision making and advance student success.
- We focus our work on students.
- We are committed to accountability and transparency.
- We are foster collaborative and genuine relationships.
- We are dedicated to individual and collective professional growth.
Should you have any questions, please contact any of our staff.
Main Office: ELAC Corporate Center, Suite 203
Phone: (323) 415-4152