Consumer Information & Student Right-To-Know
The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008(HEOA), requires institutions participating in federally funded financial aid programs to make information about the institution available to current and prospective students. The Consumer Information & Student Right-to-Know page serves as a central location for parents, students, employees, and the campus community to obtain information and resources.
East Los Angeles College will update the content of this page as more useful information becomes available to consumers. The links on this page provide quick access to various pieces of consumer information.
General College Information
California License Examination Passage Rates
- Dietetics - Certifying Board for Dietary Managers
- Human Services -California Association for Alcohol/Drug Educators Exam Statistics
- Nursing - CA Board of Registered Nursing NCLEX-RN Pass Rates
- Examination Pass Rates for California Diagnostic Radiologic Technology Schools
- Real Estate - California Bureau of Real Estate
Drug & Alcohol Policies
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention Program
Health & Safety
The U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR) enforces, among other statutes, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972. Title IX protects people from discrimination based on sex in education programs or activities that receive Federal financial assistance. Title IX states that:
- No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
For assistance with Title IX campus issues, please visit the LACC Title IX Program Website or contact Angelica Toledo, Title IX Coordinator (323) 265-8613 Transportation. Additional information is available through the LACCD Office for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion website.