WELCOME ATHLETES TO ACADEMIC COUNSELING & SUPPORT SERVICES
The college has converted the Athletic Counseling services to a web-based format. We are hopeful that services can still be provided and you can still get the support you need. ConexEd/ Cranium Café is a new platform that we are using to schedule appointments for students with chat features, live videoconferencing, and case management capabilities. If you haven't done so and when you get a moment, please create a new user account on the ConexEd / Cranium Café site by clicking on the link below:
To schedule an appointment with one of the athletic counselors please call the Athletic Support Center at (323) 415-5450 or email at Athletesupport@elac.edu. We make appointments and answer questions Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-2:00pm. Our appointment times are scheduled according to the availability of the counselors and the athlete's availability.
- Apply to East Los Angeles College: www.elac.edu
- After receiving your Student ID number attend the New Student Orientation.
- Create a Conex account.
- Contact the Athlete Support Center to make your appointment.
- Transfers: If you have classes at a university/college other than LACCD, please email a copy of the unofficial transcript to email@example.com prior to your appointment. Your transcript will be forwarded to your counselor for an evaluation.
- Transfers: You must have an official transcript in Admissions & Records prior to graduation/transfer. The unofficial transcript will not be used for graduation purposes.
- Graduation Petitions
- Course Selections
- Eligibility to a DI; D2, DIII and NAIA Universities.
- IGETC/CSU GE certification
- AA degree requirements
- Adds, Withdrawals, Pass/No Pass Petitions
- Academic Renewal Petitions
- GPA Calculations
GOOD LUCK HUSKY ATHLETES & WELCOME TO EAST LOS ANGELES COLLEGE
Dean of Husky Athlete Support Center
Doctora Vanessa Ochoa
Dean, Student Services
For any student athlete support pertaining to but not limited to: Financial aid, Registration, Forms, Distance Education holds, etc please contact Alouette Cervantes-Salazar.