Talk with our Counselors
Counseling services are available in the Adult/Education Noncredit Program. You may contact Counselor Jennifer Tang by one of the following methods:
- scheduling an appointment with her through the counseling website
- email your questions, contact phone number and student ID number to email@example.com, or
- visit E1-127 on Monday-Thursday from 12:00-2:30pm.
Counseling meetings can be on campus, on the phone or video. Counseling services include:
- Noncredit class and major planning
- Noncredit to credit transition
- Financial aid overview
- High school education: GED/Hi-Set test requirement
- Campus Resources
For Spanish-speaking counseling meetings, please contact Counselor Emilio Flores by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Counselor Emilio's drop-in counseling schedule can be found below.
|South Gate||Tuesday||10-7pm||Main Office|
|South Gate||Wednesday||10-2pm||Main Office|