After successfully registering for an online class?
The five essentials to preparing yourself for online learning:
- Be able to read and write well.
- Have access to an adequate computer.
- Have good time management and organizational skills.
- Be able to do research.
- Know when to ask for help.
- ELAC offers a 1 unit online class titled: How to Succeed in an Online Course: CAOT 133. This course is an advisory course, and for students wishing to enroll for the first time in an online class. It covers the basic navigation of the online environment including how to post to forums, take quizzes, submit assignments, and other common online skills focusing on, but not limited to Canvas, as well as the soft skills needed to be successful in an online environment.