- Student Services
- Athletics Counseling
- Student Wifi
- Academic Counseling
- Welcome Statement
- Assessment Center
- Career and Job Services
- Completion Center
- Financial Aid
- First-Year Experience
- Fiscal Office
- Family and Community Engagement Services
- Foster and Kinship Care
- ELAC High School Initiative
- Health & Safety
- International Students
- Latina Completion & Transfer Academy
- My ELAC
- One Zone
- Prospective Students
- Student Outreach & Recruitment
- Student Service FAQ
- Student Activities
- Student Discipline
- Student Resources
- Transfer Center
- Transfer Resources
- Veterans Resource Center
- Welcome & Support Resource Center
WELCOME ATHLETES TO ACADEMIC COUNSELING & SUPPORT SERVICES
The college has converted the Athletic Counseling services to a web-based format. We are hopeful that services can still be provided and you can still get the support you need. ConexEd/ Cranium Café is a new platform that we are using to schedule appointments for students with chat features, live videoconferencing, and case management capabilities. If you haven't done so and when you get a moment, please create a new user account on the ConexEd / Cranium Café site by clicking on the link below:
To schedule an appointment with one of the athletic counselors please call the Athletic Support Center at (323)415-5450 or email at Athletesupport@elac.edu. We make appointments and answer questions Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-2:00pm. Our appointment times are scheduled according to the availability of the counselors and the athlete's availability.
Check List for New Freshman and Transfers:
- Apply to East Los Angeles College: www.elac.edu
- After receiving your Student ID number attend the New Student Orientation.
- Create a Conex account.
- Contact the Athlete Support Center to make your appointment.
- Transfers: If you have classes at a university/college other than LACCD, please email a copy of the unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your appointment. Your transcript will be forwarded to your counselor for an evaluation.
- Transfers: You must have an official transcript in Admissions & Records prior to graduation/transfer. The unofficial transcript will not be used for graduation purposes.
These are some of the services the athletic counselors can assist you with:
- Graduation Petitions
- Course Selections
- Eligibility to a DI; D2, DIII and NAIA Universities.
- IGETC/CSU GE certification
- AA degree requirements
- Adds, Withdrawals, Pass/No Pass Petitions
- Academic Renewal Petitions
- GPA Calculations
- Other Concerns
GOOD LUCK HUSKY ATHLETES & WELCOME TO EAST LOS ANGELES COLLEGE