Submit your PVR today!
To schedule Counseling Contacts:
Monday - Thursday's 1-4 PM
Follow us on Instagram: eops_elac
Online Chat with the EOPS. CARE & Cafyes-Next-Up
You can chat with the EOPS, CARE & Cafyes-NextUp department by clicking on the chat feature below. Due to FERPA we can only
answer general questions, we are unable to provide details about your case.
Extended Opportunity Programs & Services (EOPS)
EOPS is a state funded program which is designed to go above and beyond other services offered on campus. It is a program created to support students who are economically disadvantaged and have lacked access to educational opportunities
Services We Offer:
- Personalized Counseling and Transfer Assistance:
Whether it's academic or personal counseling you need, our EOPS counselors are dedicated to helping you.
- Priority Registration:
Register early each semester and ensure you get the classes you need.
- Financial Aid Assistance:
From application fee waivers to help with finding scholarships, our financial aid advisers will help you figure out how to pay for college.
- Book Grants:
Each semester receive a voucher to help pay for your required textbooks.
- Tutoring/Individualized Instruction:
Private and group tutoring just for EOPS students.
How Do I Qualify?
- Must be a California resident for one year and one day or AB540
- Be 18 years old or a high school graduate
- Full-time student (12 or more units)
- Received a Board of Governors Grant Fee Waiver (BOGG A or B)
- Have completed less than 70 degree applicable units of credit coursework in any combination of postsecondary higher education institutions
- Have completed the A-O-C Process
If you have any questions or want to apply, please contact our office:
E1 Bldg - 2nd floor, Room 227
Hours of Operation
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.