Students Talking at Campus


The Child Development Center participates in the California Adult and Child Care Food Program (CACFP) and is able to offer breakfast, lunch, and snack to all children enrolled in our program.

A 6-week cycle menu has been developed to meet the nutritional needs of our children and follows the specific meal pattern requirements set by the Department of Nutrition Services. We offer a variety of child friendly foods, rich in whole grains, fresh fruits, and vegetables. It is our goal to offer children food they are familiar with and expose them to foods from other cultures. Our meals are served family style, meaning children are encouraged to serve themselves and clean up after themselves.

If your child has allergies to a specific food, or cannot eat a specific food due to a religious conviction or dietary restriction, we are able to make reasonable accommodations to meet the needs of the child.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

  2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

  3. Email: @email.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.



Contact Information

Office Location:

A1 Building


Marcia Cagigas, Director
Email: @email

Jacqueline Zavala, Vice Director
Email: @email

Front desk Tel: (323) 265-8788