- Student Health Center
- Eligibility Requirements
- Live Chat
- Services Provided
- Mental Health
- Kognito Training: Help a classmate or student
- Relaxation & Stress Management Resources
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- Support Center
- Sexual Assault Awareness Violence Education Team
- Family PACT
- Lactation Rooms
- Gender Neutral Restrooms
To receive services at the Health Center, you must:
- be a currently enrolled student at East Los Angeles College. You must be enrolled for the current semester.
- pay the Health Fee at the Fiscal Office (G1-107) or online.
- ask the Fiscal Office to put the current semester’s Health Fee sticker on the back of your ID card.
If you are a non-credit student taking only non-credit classes, show a copy of your class registration list for the current semester.
Except in cases where it is allowable under the law, health services will not be provided to minors under the age of 18, unless the student has a consent form signed by his or her parent or guardian.
The current Health Fee is $11 for Fall or Spring semester and $8 for Winter or Summer Session.
Hours of Operation
In case of emergency,
call ELAC Sheriff:
323-265-8800 or call 911